The elimination of odours with Triple7 Odour Control ensured the preservation of a pleasant working and staying atmosphere for workers and guests at the luxury hotel. The chemistry change also made for savings in labour and maintenance.
Click on a subject to find out more
Triple7 is an innovative range of genuine Worksafe and Environmentally Sustainable industrial cleaners, degreasers and wastewater treatment chemicals. This world-class range of products offers powerful yet safe substitutes for some of the world’s most common toxic and dangerous chemicals – many of which are probably in your workplace today.
What makes us different?
Whilst unfortunately many other products on the market might be promoted as safe, low harm, sustainable or “green”, that promise is sometimes only skin deep. A quick scan of SDS’s (safety data sheets) for these products will often reveal some quite disturbing health and safety risks. An internet search on a product’s active ingredients can reveal even more worrying information - some of which may not feature on the packaging.
This common marketing practice of creative packaging and cleverly worded claims, known as “green washing”, can mislead consumers and businesses alike into believing that the chemicals they use are safer than they really are. Disturbingly there is no effective law against this and many products out there today are much more harmful than you realise.
Triple7, however, is the real deal when it comes to Work Safety and Environmental Compliance. We put our creative energy into products we produce – not the label placed on the outside. We’re proud of what you’ll read on our Safety Data Sheets and we even have independent third party risk assessments and make them available for anyone to review.
Our range of products is the result of years of search for the best science can offer in chemical safety and we’re proud to offer a range of alternatives that are not just safer but are also more effective than the chemicals they replace. What’s more it can all come at a cost saving to your business.
We believe that when it comes to people’s safety - integrity matters.
Help us build a better world
We’re deeply passionate about what we do, and why wouldn’t we be? Our mission is to lower the world’s reliance on toxic and dangerous chemicals by providing safer and more effective alternatives that improve lives, improve business and drive innovation.
Join us on our journey - For A Better World
Featured Case Study
4th October 2013 | Butyl Cellosolve
A major Australian mining company eliminated a dangerous cleaning chemical from site, increased output, improved worker health and reduced costs with the use of Triple7 Heavy Duty. Find out more ...
- Super Concentrate Aircraft Cleaner & Degreaser
- For Aluminium, Soft Metals, Aircraft Exterior
- Removes Hydrocarbon Soils & Retards Tarnish
- Chlorine Free Water Treatment
- Surface Sanitiser
- Breaks Down into Water and Oxygen when Used
- Powerful Exterior Aircraft Cleaner
- Protects Against Tarnish and Oxidation
- All natural industrial hand cleanser
- Removes dirt, oil, grease, paints and odours
- Leaves skin fresh and soft
- Oil Spill Clean-up
- Marine Wash-Down Cleaner
- AMSA Listed for SCA & OHA
- Non Glycol Anti-Freeze & De-Icing Agent
- Non-Toxic & Non Flammable
- Derived from Vegetable Glycerin
- Cleans virtually any Surface
- Removes Heavy Oil and Grease Deposits
- Improves Oil/Water Separation
- Long-Term Dust Control with a Single Application
- Effective in all Weather Conditions
- Remains Bonded with Heavy Traffic
- Low Corrosion Limescale Remover
- Developed for the Marine Industries
- Eco-Friendly & Safe for Waterways
- Liquid Pipework and Bore Cleaner
- Safely Removes Iron Bacteria, Slime and Odours
- Improves Water Supply
- Assists Septic and Waterless Systems
- Breaks Down Solids & Cleans Pipework
- Destroys Odours
- Low Corrosive, Limescale and Calcium Remover
- Worksafe Formulation
- Designed for Mining, Oil & Gas Industry
- Worksafe, Low Corrosion, Eco-Friendly
- Fast Acting, Shorter Maintenance Times
- Designed for Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Effective in Low Permeability Strata
- Non-Toxic, Non Hazardous
- No Streak Glass and Window Cleaner
- Super Concentrate
- Increases Sustainability
- Industrial Cleaner & Degreaser
- Assists Oil/Water Separator Performance
- Readily Biodegradable
- Surface, equipment and floor cleaner
- Safe for food processing areas
- Powerful cleaning without toxic chemicals
- Iodine Based Sanitiser
- Broad Spectrum Microbiocide
- Quick Kill, Low Residual, Rinse-Free
- General Purpose Cleaner and Deodoriser
- Multi-Purpose - Reduced Inventory
- Destroys Odours at Their Source
- Stainless Steel & Metal Cleaner and Polisher
- Brightening & Preserving Solution
- Derived from Renewable Resources
- Vehicle and Equipment Wash
- Non-Reactive to Surfaces
- Derived from Readily Renewable Resources
- Super Concentrate Odour Neutraliser
- Destroys Odours & Retards Hydrogen Sulphide
- Improves Quality of Water for Reuse Systems
- Genuine organic bathroom cleaner
- Powerful scum & mould remover
- Destroys odours at their source
- All natural liquid hand wash
- Removes dirt, grease, grime and odours
- Won't dry out skin
- All Natural Laundry Wash
- Caustic, Phosphate & Bleach Free
- Used for Hand & Machine Washing
- All Natural Laundry Powder
- Contains Natural Inbuilt Softener
- Controls Odours in Grey Water
- Brilliant results for all hand washed dishes
- Powerful concentrated formula
- Good lathering action without Lauryl Sulphates
- Liquid hand wash
- No harsh or toxic chemicals
- Cleans and moisturises
- High-Tech Oven, Stainless Steel and Metal Cleaner
- Cleans & Polishes
- No Toxic or Hazardous Ingredients
- Powerful odour elimination
- Removes odours at the source, does not mask them
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous
Case Studies & More
23rd August 2012 | greenwashing
Misleading green marketing claims take the market share away from genuine green products and undermine their credibility. Donít be deceived by Greenwashing.
7th January 2014 | eliminating odours
By substituting their cleaning chemicals with Triple7 Odour Control, a Shire Council dramatically reduced risks whilst effectively cleaning public toilets and totally removing odours. They also found that graffiti and permanent marker was easily removed and that tarnished stainless steel urinals regained their shine.
10th May 2013 | aircraft
Maldivian Air Taxis now washes down its 27 Twin Otters sustainably and without risk of harm to the environment. By taking the time now to make more responsible choices the company has future proofed itís maintenance business against the continually escalating environmental compliance standards in Maldives.
The perfect solution to keeping the Sydney Opera House in pristine condition proved to be Triple7 Heavy Duty cleaner which provided better results than the previous regime without concerns of toxic run-off or damage to the building. The solution proved to be cost effective with the maintenance crews spending less time achieving greater results. Triple7 Heavy Duty is helping secure the future of two of Australiaís most recognised and revered icons and the aquatic life in Sydney Harbour is safe from harm.
The standard cleaning and degreasing chemical for vehicle and equipment wash down at a City Council was replaced with Triple7 Heavy Duty to determine the effects on the Oil Water Separator. The council was experiencing high waste water disposal costs due to the oil water separator performance and after just 5 washes, not only is the waste water cleaner saving them in excess of $20,000 annually, but recycling the water has become an option for further environmental sustainability and cost savings!
8th November 2017 | radioactive contamination remover
An uranium mine was looking for a safe and cost effective alternative to a wet sand blasting method, to remove low radioactive surface contamination which does not pass the transport code, from metal surfaces, with minimal capital expenditure.
4th December 2017 | expo
Envirofluid is at the 2017 AIOH Conference and Exhibition - Connect2Prevent in Canberra