With the help of Envirofluid, the University identified and mitigated a major health risk and sustainability hazard associated with its maintenance operation. In line with emerging national WHS standards it achieved this result at the top of the risk control hierarchy by substituting dangerous products with safe ones thus removing the threats entirely. In addition, the requirement of weekly removal of moss was extended out to every three months reducing labour costs and improving the overall satisfaction of the client with cleaner surfaces.
Click on a subject to find out more
Triple7 cleaning and degreasing products lift & release contaminants from from virtually any surface without using toxic & hazardous components. They protect sensitive surfaces, and can be used on almost any material including glass, stainless steel, aluminium, tile, paint, varnish, stone and speciality finishes.
Triple7 general cleaning products do not require PPE, special storage or handling procedures making them simpler to use with less training and greatly reduced safety risks.
Featured Case Study
- No Streak Glass and Window Cleaner
- Super Concentrate
- Increases Sustainability
- Industrial Cleaner & Degreaser
- Assists Oil/Water Separator Performance
- Readily Biodegradable
- General Purpose Cleaner and Deodoriser
- Multi-Purpose - Reduced Inventory
- Destroys Odours at Their Source
- Stainless Steel & Metal Cleaner and Polisher
- Brightening & Preserving Solution
- Derived from Renewable Resources
- Super Concentrate Odour Neutraliser
- Destroys Odours & Retards Hydrogen Sulphide
- Improves Quality of Water for Reuse Systems
- Genuine organic bathroom cleaner
- Powerful scum & mould remover
- Destroys odours at their source
Case Studies & More
The perfect solution to keeping the Sydney Opera House in pristine condition proved to be Triple7 Heavy Duty cleaner which provided better results than the previous regime without concerns of toxic run-off or damage to the building. The solution proved to be cost effective with the maintenance crews spending less time achieving greater results. Triple7 Heavy Duty is helping secure the future of two of Australia’s most recognised and revered icons and the aquatic life in Sydney Harbour is safe from harm.
The standard cleaning and degreasing chemical for vehicle and equipment wash down at a City Council was replaced with Triple7 Heavy Duty to determine the effects on the Oil Water Separator. The council was experiencing high waste water disposal costs due to the oil water separator performance and after just 5 washes, not only is the waste water cleaner saving them in excess of $20,000 annually, but recycling the water has become an option for further environmental sustainability and cost savings!