The laundry at one of the Four Seasons Hotels will generally undertake 45-50 wash cycles per day. By using Triple7 Safewash Plus the hotel has been able to eliminate harmful chemicals that were damaging the STP Systems as well as save thousands of dollars per month on power. The hotel has also found that previously difficult to remove stains are removed with the organic Triple7 chemistry.
Click on a subject to find out more
Janitorial & Hygiene
Compared to many other sectors, hospitality workers experience some of the highest health risks associated with exposure to workplace chemicals. Our range of safer alternatives frees these workers and their employers from worry, helping create a happier, healthier workplace.
For hospitality businesses operating in ecologically sensitive environments we offer a comprehensive range of solutions designed for sustainable use, even in places where waste-water infrastructure is limited.
Featured Case Study
- Chlorine Free Water Treatment
- Surface Sanitiser
- Breaks Down into Water and Oxygen when Used
- All natural industrial hand cleanser
- Removes dirt, oil, grease, paints and odours
- Leaves skin fresh and soft
- Assists Septic and Waterless Systems
- Breaks Down Solids & Cleans Pipework
- Destroys Odours
- No Streak Glass and Window Cleaner
- Super Concentrate
- Increases Sustainability
- Industrial Cleaner & Degreaser
- Assists Oil/Water Separator Performance
- Readily Biodegradable
- Surface, equipment and floor cleaner
- Safe for food processing areas
- Powerful cleaning without toxic chemicals
- Iodine Based Sanitiser
- Broad Spectrum Microbiocide
- Quick Kill, Low Residual, Rinse-Free
- General Purpose Cleaner and Deodoriser
- Multi-Purpose - Reduced Inventory
- Destroys Odours at Their Source
- Stainless Steel & Metal Cleaner and Polisher
- Brightening & Preserving Solution
- Derived from Renewable Resources
- Super Concentrate Odour Neutraliser
- Destroys Odours & Retards Hydrogen Sulphide
- Improves Quality of Water for Reuse Systems
- Genuine organic bathroom cleaner
- Powerful scum & mould remover
- Destroys odours at their source
- All natural liquid hand wash
- Removes dirt, grease, grime and odours
- Won't dry out skin
- All Natural Laundry Wash
- Caustic, Phosphate & Bleach Free
- Used for Hand & Machine Washing
- All Natural Laundry Powder
- Contains Natural Inbuilt Softener
- Controls Odours in Grey Water
- Brilliant results for all hand washed dishes
- Powerful concentrated formula
- Good lathering action without Lauryl Sulphates
- Liquid hand wash
- No harsh or toxic chemicals
- Cleans and moisturises
- High-Tech Oven, Stainless Steel and Metal Cleaner
- Cleans & Polishes
- No Toxic or Hazardous Ingredients
- Hard Surface Alkaline Cleaner
- Oven, Grill and Stove Cleaner
- Ultra Concentrated Tile & Grout Cleaner
- Specialty Metal Cleaner
- Removes Staining & Corrosion
- Brightens the Metal Finish
Case Studies & More
23rd August 2012 | greenwashing
Misleading green marketing claims take the market share away from genuine green products and undermine their credibility. Don’t be deceived by Greenwashing.
7th January 2014 | eliminating odours
By substituting their cleaning chemicals with Triple7 Odour Control, a Shire Council dramatically reduced risks whilst effectively cleaning public toilets and totally removing odours. They also found that graffiti and permanent marker was easily removed and that tarnished stainless steel urinals regained their shine.
The Triple7 Laundry product range undertook a competitive test at one of the leading hotel chains. In every instance, the Triple7 Safewash Liquid took only 40 minute at 40°C wash cycle. All other participants used a minimum temperature of 70°C and had a cycle last at least 1 hour 50 minutes. One company had to wash the same garments twice over to achieve satisfactory results.
The perfect solution to keeping the Sydney Opera House in pristine condition proved to be Triple7 Heavy Duty cleaner which provided better results than the previous regime without concerns of toxic run-off or damage to the building. The solution proved to be cost effective with the maintenance crews spending less time achieving greater results. Triple7 Heavy Duty is helping secure the future of two of Australia’s most recognised and revered icons and the aquatic life in Sydney Harbour is safe from harm.
With the help of Envirofluid, the University identified and mitigated a major health risk and sustainability hazard associated with its maintenance operation. In line with emerging national WHS standards it achieved this result at the top of the risk control hierarchy by substituting dangerous products with safe ones thus removing the threats entirely. In addition, the requirement of weekly removal of moss was extended out to every three months reducing labour costs and improving the overall satisfaction of the client with cleaner surfaces.
13th May 2014 | graffiti removal
Envirofluid were asked to trial different graffiti removal products on a wall partition. The Envirofluid graffiti removal products caused no surface damage to the partition panel with the Purasolve Graffiti Remover being the most effective in removing all types of graffiti.
15th June 2016 | glass cleaner
Cairns Height Safety introduced Triple7 Glass Shine as a substitute for traditional glass and mirror cleaner. The simple application process and highly effective performance of Triple7 Glass Shine resulted in a dramatic time reduction of 50%.
25th July 2016 | exhibition
Envirofluid's partner in Sri Lanka, JEP, exhibited at the Hotel Show in Colombo. The professional team were displaying the chemical technology which is designed to bring cost-saving worksafe chemicals for operational cleaning and maintenance to the hospitality sector in Sri Lanka and the Maldives.