With the help of Envirofluid, this major mining company eliminated a major cost burden associated with its rail operation. By implementing our quick break degreaser technology FMG dramatically increased its oil water separator efficiency, improved cleaning results and protected worker health.
Click on a subject to find out more
Industrial Cleaning & Degreasing
Our industrial cleaners and degreasers do not contain toxic chemicals such as Butyl Cellosolve, which is common in many other products in use today. All of these product options are free of any hazardous ingredients and have no special storage or disposal requirements.
Our formulations protect sensitive equipment by targeting only the soils and contaminants you wish to remove, leaving surfaces undamaged even after thousands of applications.
Featured Case Study
4th October 2013 | Butyl Cellosolve
A major Australian mining company eliminated a dangerous cleaning chemical from site, increased output, improved worker health and reduced costs with the use of Triple7 Heavy Duty. Find out more ...
- High tech electrical contact safety solvent
- Slow evaporating for extended cleaning time
- Last 10 times longer than other solvents
- Super Concentrate Aircraft Cleaner & Degreaser
- For Aluminium, Soft Metals, Aircraft Exterior
- Removes Hydrocarbon Soils & Retards Tarnish
- Powerful Exterior Aircraft Cleaner
- Protects Against Tarnish and Oxidation
- Oil Spill Clean-up
- Marine Wash-Down Cleaner
- AMSA Listed for SCA & OHA
- Cleans virtually any Surface
- Removes Heavy Oil and Grease Deposits
- Improves Oil/Water Separation
- Low Corrosion Limescale Remover
- Developed for the Marine Industries
- Eco-Friendly & Safe for Waterways
- Low Corrosive, Limescale and Calcium Remover
- Worksafe Formulation
- Designed for Mining, Oil & Gas Industry
- Worksafe, Low Corrosion, Eco-Friendly
- Fast Acting, Shorter Maintenance Times
- Industrial Cleaner & Degreaser
- Assists Oil/Water Separator Performance
- Readily Biodegradable
- Stainless Steel & Metal Cleaner and Polisher
- Brightening & Preserving Solution
- Derived from Renewable Resources
- Vehicle and Equipment Wash
- Non-Reactive to Surfaces
- Derived from Readily Renewable Resources
- High-Tech Safety Solvent
- Residue Free Finish
- Lasts 10-20 Times Longer than Conventional Cleaner
- High-Tech Graffiti Removal Compound
- Slow Evaporating - Reduced Product Usage
- Improved Worker Health & Safety
- High-Tech Paint Equipment Cleaning Compound
- Fully Recyclable
- Developed to Replace Dangerous Solvents
- High-Tech Parts Washing Solution
- Fully Recyclable
- Developed to Replace Dangerous Solvents for Parts
- Industrial Metal Cleaner & Degreaser
- Powerful Combination Cleaning Action
- Effective on a Wide Spectrum of Soiling
- Specialty Metal Cleaner
- Removes Staining & Corrosion
- Brightens the Metal Finish
Case Studies & More
14th August 2013 | parts cleaning
With the help of Envirofluid, this mining company identified and mitigated a major health risk while reducing costs and improving cleaning results. In line with emerging national WHS standards it achieved this result at the top of the risk control hierarchy by substituting dangerous products with safe ones thus removing the threats entirely.
10th May 2013 | aircraft
Maldivian Air Taxis now washes down its 27 Twin Otters sustainably and without risk of harm to the environment. By taking the time now to make more responsible choices the company has future proofed itís maintenance business against the continually escalating environmental compliance standards in Maldives.
Envirofluid was able to provide Rio Tinto with a worksafe organic acid blend which was guaranteed to not erode metal surfaces or create waste water treatment issues. This limescale cleaner achieved optimum descaling without dismantling any item on the system and the wastewater flush was able to be used as a road dust suppressant without further treatment.
With the help of Envirofluid, the University identified and mitigated a major health risk and sustainability hazard associated with its maintenance operation. In line with emerging national WHS standards it achieved this result at the top of the risk control hierarchy by substituting dangerous products with safe ones thus removing the threats entirely. In addition, the requirement of weekly removal of moss was extended out to every three months reducing labour costs and improving the overall satisfaction of the client with cleaner surfaces.
The standard cleaning and degreasing chemical for vehicle and equipment wash down at a City Council was replaced with Triple7 Heavy Duty to determine the effects on the Oil Water Separator. The council was experiencing high waste water disposal costs due to the oil water separator performance and after just 5 washes, not only is the waste water cleaner saving them in excess of $20,000 annually, but recycling the water has become an option for further environmental sustainability and cost savings!
2nd November 2012 | filter cleaning
With the help of Envirofluid, the water corporation identified and mitigated a major health risk while reducing costs and improving cleaning results. It achieved this result by substituting dangerous products with safe ones whilst improving filter performance.
29th August 2017 | eco-safe cleaner degreaser
Are the cleaning and degreasing products in your workplace eco safe? These types of chemical products are likely to end up in drains from waste water run-off. Eventually they make their way into waterways such as streams and rivers, and ultimately to the sea.
8th November 2017 | radioactive contamination remover
An uranium mine was looking for a safe and cost effective alternative to a wet sand blasting method, to remove low radioactive surface contamination which does not pass the transport code, from metal surfaces, with minimal capital expenditure.
4th December 2017 | expo
Envirofluid is at the 2017 AIOH Conference and Exhibition - Connect2Prevent in Canberra