Using conventional chemicals and degreasers in industrial wash bays creates large volumes of oily waste water that cannot be released down sewers or into water ways. Strict government regulations require the safe removal and disposal of oily waste water from wash bays. This can be very expensive.
Click on a subject to find out more
Floor & Hard Surface Cleaners
For hard floor and surface cleaning our Triple7 and Purasolve ranges offer highly effective options free from toxic ingredients such as Acetone, Hyrochloric Acid or strong alkalis. They are non-toxic and improve wastewater quality making them both healthier to use and better for the environment.
For extremely challenging situations our ActiveEco range offers the highest possible power against grease and soils with a drastically reduced risk profile compared to competing products.
Featured Case Study
- Powerful Exterior Aircraft Cleaner
- Protects Against Tarnish and Oxidation
- Industrial Cleaner & Degreaser
- Assists Oil/Water Separator Performance
- Readily Biodegradable
- Surface, equipment and floor cleaner
- Safe for food processing areas
- Powerful cleaning without toxic chemicals
- General Purpose Cleaner and Deodoriser
- Multi-Purpose - Reduced Inventory
- Destroys Odours at Their Source
- Vehicle and Equipment Wash
- Non-Reactive to Surfaces
- Derived from Readily Renewable Resources
- High-Tech Cleaning Compound
- Cleans Surfaces for Painting
- Developed to replace MEK, Acetone and other Danger
- Hard Surface Alkaline Cleaner
- Oven, Grill and Stove Cleaner
- Ultra Concentrated Tile & Grout Cleaner
- Industrial Metal Cleaner & Degreaser
- Powerful Combination Cleaning Action
- Effective on a Wide Spectrum of Soiling
- Specialty Metal Cleaner
- Removes Staining & Corrosion
- Brightens the Metal Finish
Case Studies & More
With the help of Envirofluid, the University identified and mitigated a major health risk and sustainability hazard associated with its maintenance operation. In line with emerging national WHS standards it achieved this result at the top of the risk control hierarchy by substituting dangerous products with safe ones thus removing the threats entirely. In addition, the requirement of weekly removal of moss was extended out to every three months reducing labour costs and improving the overall satisfaction of the client with cleaner surfaces.
The standard cleaning and degreasing chemical for vehicle and equipment wash down at a City Council was replaced with Triple7 Heavy Duty to determine the effects on the Oil Water Separator. The council was experiencing high waste water disposal costs due to the oil water separator performance and after just 5 washes, not only is the waste water cleaner saving them in excess of $20,000 annually, but recycling the water has become an option for further environmental sustainability and cost savings!