The laundry at one of the Four Seasons Hotels will generally undertake 45-50 wash cycles per day. By using Triple7 Safewash Plus the hotel has been able to eliminate harmful chemicals that were damaging the STP Systems as well as save thousands of dollars per month on power. The hotel has also found that previously difficult to remove stains are removed with the organic Triple7 chemistry.
Click on a subject to find out more
Our range of laundry detergents and waste-water treatment chemicals can transform almost any commercial laundry into an eco-friendly operation. Our products maintain healthy sewer and septic systems, improve grey water quality and are safe for release into sensitive aquatic environements.
Triple7 laundry detergents are also as gentle on fabrics are they are on the environment, increasing garment life without reducing cleaning results. The chemistries are designed to perform multiple functions, thereby reducing inventory.
In most laundry instances the water temperature is also reduced, saving significant costs.
- Assists Septic and Waterless Systems
- Breaks Down Solids & Cleans Pipework
- Destroys Odours
- Super Concentrate Odour Neutraliser
- Destroys Odours & Retards Hydrogen Sulphide
- Improves Quality of Water for Reuse Systems
- All Natural Laundry Wash
- Caustic, Phosphate & Bleach Free
- Used for Hand & Machine Washing
- All Natural Laundry Powder
- Contains Natural Inbuilt Softener
- Controls Odours in Grey Water
- Powerful odour elimination
- Removes odours at the source, does not mask them
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous
Case Studies & More
The Triple7 Laundry product range undertook a competitive test at one of the leading hotel chains. In every instance, the Triple7 Safewash Liquid took only 40 minute at 40°C wash cycle. All other participants used a minimum temperature of 70°C and had a cycle last at least 1 hour 50 minutes. One company had to wash the same garments twice over to achieve satisfactory results.
A bio-based Triple7 product allowed a large commercial laundry operation to completely remove calcium limescale build up on their filters, whilst saving on labour costs. This worksafe procedure also removed risks to maintenance staff by removing strong acids from their inventory and the removal of grinding wheels/brushes from the process.