With the help of Envirofluid, the University identified and mitigated a major health risk and sustainability hazard associated with its maintenance operation. In line with emerging national WHS standards it achieved this result at the top of the risk control hierarchy by substituting dangerous products with safe ones thus removing the threats entirely. In addition, the requirement of weekly removal of moss was extended out to every three months reducing labour costs and improving the overall satisfaction of the client with cleaner surfaces.
Click on a subject to find out more
The Triple7 range of Genuine Green cleaners is a whole new concept in cleaning. These powerful, plant-based solutions have extraordinary cleaning power and are free of all toxic and hazardous ingredients.
Triple7 worksafe, environmental chemistries are designed for:
- Staff & Customer Safety and Comfort
- Protection of Cleaning Surfaces
- Protection of Our Environment
Most cleaning chemicals contain toxic ingredients, rated as S2 poisons… ‘Keep Out of Reach of Children’ and we are inadvertently filling the environment with toxic off-gassing, a cause of asthma, neurotic disorders and even malfunctioning reproductive organs.
Toxic cleaning chemicals cause…
Health Issues – chronic ailments, debilitating illnesses, reproductive disorders & cancers.
Environmental Concerns – water pollution, death of marine life, ecosystem imbalance, soil contamination & ground-water fouling.
Impure Air Quality – ozone loss, global warming, acid rain & air pollution.
Social Impact – unhealthy & unpleasant working & living environments & absenteeism.
Triple7's plant-based formulations are made from renewable plant sources and contain non-ionic surfactants (surface acting agents) that break the surface tension of water and gently remove soiling using a ‘lift & release’ technique without damaging cleaning surfaces.
This is in contrast to common cleaning chemicals that are ionically charged - or "burn off" soiling - leaving surfaces damaged or weakened, and prone to corrosion and tarnishing.
Featured Case Study
- Chlorine Free Water Treatment
- Surface Sanitiser
- Breaks Down into Water and Oxygen when Used
- All natural industrial hand cleanser
- Removes dirt, oil, grease, paints and odours
- Leaves skin fresh and soft
- Cleans virtually any Surface
- Removes Heavy Oil and Grease Deposits
- Improves Oil/Water Separation
- Assists Septic and Waterless Systems
- Breaks Down Solids & Cleans Pipework
- Destroys Odours
- Low Corrosive, Limescale and Calcium Remover
- Worksafe Formulation
- No Streak Glass and Window Cleaner
- Super Concentrate
- Increases Sustainability
- Industrial Cleaner & Degreaser
- Assists Oil/Water Separator Performance
- Readily Biodegradable
- Surface, equipment and floor cleaner
- Safe for food processing areas
- Powerful cleaning without toxic chemicals
- Iodine Based Sanitiser
- Broad Spectrum Microbiocide
- Quick Kill, Low Residual, Rinse-Free
- General Purpose Cleaner and Deodoriser
- Multi-Purpose - Reduced Inventory
- Destroys Odours at Their Source
- Stainless Steel & Metal Cleaner and Polisher
- Brightening & Preserving Solution
- Derived from Renewable Resources
- Vehicle and Equipment Wash
- Non-Reactive to Surfaces
- Derived from Readily Renewable Resources
- Super Concentrate Odour Neutraliser
- Destroys Odours & Retards Hydrogen Sulphide
- Improves Quality of Water for Reuse Systems
- Genuine organic bathroom cleaner
- Powerful scum & mould remover
- Destroys odours at their source
- All natural liquid hand wash
- Removes dirt, grease, grime and odours
- Won't dry out skin
- All Natural Laundry Wash
- Caustic, Phosphate & Bleach Free
- Used for Hand & Machine Washing
- All Natural Laundry Powder
- Contains Natural Inbuilt Softener
- Controls Odours in Grey Water
- Brilliant results for all hand washed dishes
- Powerful concentrated formula
- Good lathering action without Lauryl Sulphates
- Liquid hand wash
- No harsh or toxic chemicals
- Cleans and moisturises
- High-Tech Oven, Stainless Steel and Metal Cleaner
- Cleans & Polishes
- No Toxic or Hazardous Ingredients
- Cost effective alternative to aerosol sprays
- Use with bulk chemicals and lubricants
- Better for the environment
- Powerful odour elimination
- Removes odours at the source, does not mask them
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous
- Hard Surface Alkaline Cleaner
- Oven, Grill and Stove Cleaner
- Ultra Concentrated Tile & Grout Cleaner
- Industrial Metal Cleaner & Degreaser
- Powerful Combination Cleaning Action
- Effective on a Wide Spectrum of Soiling
- Specialty Metal Cleaner
- Removes Staining & Corrosion
- Brightens the Metal Finish
Case Studies & More
The elimination of odours with Triple7 Odour Control ensured the preservation of a pleasant working and staying atmosphere for workers and guests at the luxury hotel. The chemistry change also made for savings in labour and maintenance.
The laundry at one of the Four Seasons Hotels will generally undertake 45-50 wash cycles per day. By using Triple7 Safewash Plus the hotel has been able to eliminate harmful chemicals that were damaging the STP Systems as well as save thousands of dollars per month on power. The hotel has also found that previously difficult to remove stains are removed with the organic Triple7 chemistry.
The Triple7 Laundry product range undertook a competitive test at one of the leading hotel chains. In every instance, the Triple7 Safewash Liquid took only 40 minute at 40°C wash cycle. All other participants used a minimum temperature of 70°C and had a cycle last at least 1 hour 50 minutes. One company had to wash the same garments twice over to achieve satisfactory results.
A bio-based Triple7 product allowed a large commercial laundry operation to completely remove calcium limescale build up on their filters, whilst saving on labour costs. This worksafe procedure also removed risks to maintenance staff by removing strong acids from their inventory and the removal of grinding wheels/brushes from the process.
The perfect solution to keeping the Sydney Opera House in pristine condition proved to be Triple7 Heavy Duty cleaner which provided better results than the previous regime without concerns of toxic run-off or damage to the building. The solution proved to be cost effective with the maintenance crews spending less time achieving greater results. Triple7 Heavy Duty is helping secure the future of two of Australia’s most recognised and revered icons and the aquatic life in Sydney Harbour is safe from harm.
13th May 2014 | graffiti removal
Envirofluid were asked to trial different graffiti removal products on a wall partition. The Envirofluid graffiti removal products caused no surface damage to the partition panel with the Purasolve Graffiti Remover being the most effective in removing all types of graffiti.
3rd April 2014 | accreditation
Envirofluid is proud to announce our Food Safe Certification from HACCP across much of our Triple7 and ActiveEco range. HACCP is dedicated to reducing the risks of food contamination through the development, implementation and ongoing Food Safety Programs including 'food-safe' classification of cleaning chemicals.
15th June 2016 | glass cleaner
Cairns Height Safety introduced Triple7 Glass Shine as a substitute for traditional glass and mirror cleaner. The simple application process and highly effective performance of Triple7 Glass Shine resulted in a dramatic time reduction of 50%.